Our Social Mission & Giving Back:
Rapid Delivery of gap closing Technology Solutions that help to save lives and reduce injuries.
We are members of:
- The North Carolina Defense Business Assocition, 501 (6)(c) non-profit NC Defense Business Industry Association more info: www.ncdba.com)
- Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Assoc (AFCEA)
- National Defense Industry Association (NDIA)
Call us at 866-923-5966 today or email us at info@LinkToPhil.com.
"Let's work together and exceed your business goals."
About the North Carolina Defense Business Association and its Science and Technology Committee
The NCDBA's Science & Technology Committee
Phil Williams has been a North Caroline Defense Business Association Board Member (more info www.NCDBA.com) since 2011. NCDBA is a North Carolina non-profit 501 C6 Industry Trade Association. In late 2011, Phil spun up NCDBA's first committee named "Science & Technology", and has continued his role as Chair of the NCDBA's S&T Committee.
Being Located in the Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle Park of North Carolina and near Fort Bragg, Camp Lejuene, and Cherry Point the NCDBA S&T committee took on the missions of a building a trusted/collaborative environement focused on accelerating innovation and gap closing technologies that support our men and women in harms way. Phil's passion was to use his business acumen to give back to community, and he continues to invest time in growing NCDBA S&T committee via Forums and fueling the growth of collaborative teams. Collectively, members/teams have been awarded well over $1 Billion in awards since 2011.
The S&T committee hosts monthly technology Forums where members, university researchers, and invited DoD guests can discuss advances in technology and requirements. Forum's are held monthly in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. Members, Guests, and SMEs include:
- NCDBA members, Defense Primes, Industry, Academic, RDT&E, PhD, SMEs
- Government Guests: DoD S&T community, USASOC S&T, State and Local
- University Researchers ( NC State University, UNC System Wide, Duke University): EE, RF/Wireless, Physics, Materials, Life Science, Computing, Security, Medical, Analytics
Contact Phil Williams LLC in Durham, North Carolina, for an in depth review of your business and technology goals.