Driver's Degraded Vision Enhancer (DVE) for Navigating at Night/Smoke/Fog
LWIR, SWIR, Color, Low Light
• Perception of Depth of Terrain ahead navigating by a visual display in degraded vision conditions (Night/Fog/Smoke/Day), perception of depth may reduce driver's cognititve burdon thereby reducing risks, such as vehicle rollovers/mishaps, loss of life and injuries
• Other DVE Vision applications:
Persistent Stare, Object Tracking, Object Detection
• Navigation in Degraded Vision Environment
• Ground: Manned, Unmanned, Remotely Operated Vehicles
• Maritime: Military Boats, Commercial Surface Vessels & Workboats/Tugs
Demo Video below: Navy PM-Stiletto Ocean Day & Night Demonstration
Patented Technology: Monocular to Stereo Vision
Enabling Perception of Depth of terrain or sea surface geometry
No Eyewear Required
Long Wave Infrared: LWIR ( Thermal)
Short Wave Infrared: SWIR
Medium Wave Infrared: MWIR
Ultra Low Light Color and Black & White
Moncular to Binocular
Optional/Other inputs: RF, GPS, Lidar, other
**Click the videos below to experience driving/navigating at night, or with no windows completly buttoned up navigating viewing a video display.
**Note: All videos are raw 2D recorded video using infrared or low light color Sensors. Videos will only replay as 2D videos on your Monitor/Display.
Call us at 866-923-5966 today or email us at info@LinkToPhil.com.
"Let's work together and exceed your business goals."