News & Events:
The Defense Alliance of North Carolina S&T Forum Dates:
• April 2021 (TBD) Webcon - Durham, NC
• May 2021 (TBD) Webcon - Durham, NC
• June 2021 (TBD) Webcon - Durham, NC
The Defense Alliance of North Carolina (DANC), Science & Technology Committee, a 501 (c)(6) Non-Profit Trade Assoc.
Phil's passion is to use his business acumen to give back to the community. In 2010, he formed the NC Defense Business Association's (NCDBA) Science & Technology (S&T) committee formerly known as NCDBA, now known as The Defense Alliance of North Carolina (DANC).
The DANC S&T committee has grown and evolved over the years into a highly collaborative and innovative working group, a blend of Industry Experts, Academic Researchers, and Goverment members supporting defense industry needs. DANC is a 501(c)(6) non-profit, membership-based trade association with a social mission to support the US DoD and our Military in NC and around the world. The S&T committee hosts monthly technology Forums where members, university researchers, and invited DoD guests can discuss advances in technology and gap closing solutions. Meetings are held monthly in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. Members, Guests, and SMEs include:
- DANC members: Defense Primes, Industry, Academic, S&T, RDT&E, Ph.D., SMEs
- Government Guests: DoD S&T community, USASOC S&T, State and Local
- University Researchers: EE, RF/Wireless, Physics, Materials, Life Science, Computing, Security, Medical, Analytics
About our Support for Non-Profit and other Community Organizations
Our Social Mission, Giving Back: Supporting Our Military & Their Families through these organizations:
- The Defense Alliance of North Carolina (DANC) www.defensealliancenc.org
- Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Assoc (AFCEA) www.afcea.org
- National Defense Industry Association (NDIA) www.ndia.org
Call us at 919-670-1073 today or email us at info@LinkToPhil.com.
"Let's work together and exceed your business goals."